January 27, 2013

THE FASHION EDITION: WEEKEND WARDROBE

My first outfit post for 2013! And still posing awkwardly lol.

It's a long weekend for those of us down under (happy Australia Day!), hence the three looks. I've been obsessing over my Phillip Lim Pashli, which I bought around Christmas last year through shopbop. It's actually quite an uncomfortable bag to carry - it's incredibly heavy, but also amazingly gorgeous, so I'm not letting go until my arm breaks off! :P 

Top: ASOS, Pants: Random Boutique in Hong Kong, Shoes: Topshop

I think this outfit also works for an office environment, even with the mustard pants. They're great for a pop of colour and are super comfortable!

 Top: ASOS, Pants: Zara, Shoes: Topshop

I wish the floral print on these pants would show up better in the photo, it totally makes the look. As you can see, on top of the bag, I'm also obsessing over these perspex heels from Topshop!

Jump for the last OOTD!

Top: Wego (Japan), Pants: Zara, Shoes: Topshop

Still not over this denim blouse (it's been worn to death!), just goes with everything!
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :D

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)